Friday 6 January 2012

Some of my personal email conversations

A series of emails that were written between me and a perspective sub.  Decided to take some of the content and turn it into a blog post

Him...
I've been soo horny every since you made contact and I get hard just reading what you've put. Right now I don't there is much I wouldn't do. I'm getting hard now just thinking about it. I can't wait to be on my knees in front of you.
I keep on thinking about what may happen. I'm as excited about potential punishment as I am about serving you.

Me...
As my sub you will be expected to bring me to orgasm first before any other play takes place. Your mouth is at my command to be used on my nipples, toes, pussy and arse.  If I chose to ride your cock I want it nice and hard and ready and should I want to fuck you with my strap on I expect you to get on all fours and beg for it.   If you don't please I will punish you. I will spank you or use my estim
 To eltrocute your cock. I will use nipple clamps and make u gag on my strap on.  And if I let you cum then u will be made to lick it from my skin. You will be my sex toy and you better work hard at pleasing me ;)

Him...
What you wrote really excites me - I'll be there for your pleasure and amusement as you see fit and if I require punishing then I will take what is necessary. It is completely up to you to decide what happens and if I have been good enough. I'll be there to please you, as you desire. It'll be all about your needs and me fulfilling them; all I require or want are your instructions. :)

Me...
As it looks like I'm going to be your mistress I will expect little gifts sometimes,  nothing expensive but things that will make our play sexier.


Your first gift...I want a long stemmed rose with thorns. To prove to me your serious about wanting to please me your going to hold the rose by the stem and play the head over my body while i make myself cum while you watch even as the thorns bite into your hand. (I'm sure you can explain that with your job) after I've cum you will lick me out and clean my pussy before fucking me. If you have scratched on you hand which I will expect you can play with my breast while you fuck me so that your hand stings ;)

If you don't already I would start getting used to the taste of your cum.

Him...
I've cum a few times since I last wrote - you just make me so horny, all of the time. I must confess to not really liking the taste of my cum, but I will do what I am required.
I will find you a beautiful rose and I'll hold the stem tightly while you make yourself cum. Rose thorns are viscious. :)

 I must confess to not really liking the taste of my cum, but I will do what I am required.

Me...
I really think you are going to spend a lot of time tonguing my arse and pussy from behind. I love doggy style sex so you can fuck and then stop and give oral and rim and then fuck over and over till ive had enough.


i will put a gimp mask on you so you cant see anything just taste me and you can concentrate on that. You can use your tongue and fingers to learn my body and taste every inch of me.  You can start sucking my toes and work up to my pussy and up to my breasts, even my arm pits and bum crack and bum hole. Slide ur tongue over and kiss every bit of me in your gimp mask.


If you dont do a good job i will fuck your arse hard and pound into it as a punishment so will make sure it hurts and not let you cum


Oh yea...i control if you cum with me. Even if i ride your cock or have you fuck me i decide if you cum and sometimes i might have you fuck me on and off for ages and send you home hard.

Him...
The scenario you wrote is fantastic - I'm so looking forward to tasting you, also love the idea of having you control if I cum. I get so horny when I'm denied I'll do pretty much anything - it heightens it all if I haven't been allowed a release but would prefer to go home a touch lighter if I'm allowed. ;) On the other side I have always fantasied about being milked dry - forced to cum over and over until my balls are aching. So many desires and hopefully lots of options for you.

 I also enjoy watersports as well - every sub needs a drink once in a while

Me...
Ive never done watersports. I cant decide if i want to or not. Maybe we can experiment to see if i enjoy it. We could take a shower and you can suckle from my pussy while the water is running and then hopefully i will be relaxed enough :) maybe i should start practising in the shower while im on my own ;)

Maybe I will add some more of the conversation another time. Here is the arse that has been mentioned. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was an amazing conversation. I was literally imagining the scenario with me being the sub. Gives me a massive hard on, I must say.

    ReplyDelete